1 : exposing to or involving danger <a dangerous job>
2 : able or likely to inflict injury or harm <a dangerous man>
New Oxford American Dictionary
able or likely to cause harm or injury : a dangerous animal | ice was making the roads dangerous.
• likely to have adverse or unfortunate consequences; risky : it is dangerous to underestimate an enemy.
• likely to cause problems or difficulty : our most dangerous opponents in the playoffs.
• (of a drug) addictive or otherwise harmful or illegal.
dangerous (more dangerous, most dangerous)
full of danger
The Free Dictionary:
1. Involving or filled with danger; perilous.
2. Being able or likely to do harm.
full of danger; likely to cause injury, pain, etc.; unsafe; perilous
cool and sexy , but in an almost rebel kind of way, James Dean rebel, not Tommy Lee rebel.
What is your definition of dangerous?